Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bearded Comparisons

I have been known to grow a beard under some circumstances. These include cold weather, brief exits from corporate constraints, and environments suffering from a paucity of eligible girls. As living in Lesotho has recently provided a combination of all three, I just let it grow. A few days back however I got tired of finding myself eating 'stache and shaved the whole thing off. As to why I'm so "happy" in the Before shot, the only reason I have photos of this process was a request by a colleague to do a comparison shot of me and a certain former president during his formative college years that has a prominent place in our office. Staff consensus is that I win on beard versus beard but that he takes it with the awesome white boy fro. As to why I'm so "serious" in the After shot, you don't really understand the insulative effects of a beard until you shave it off, and my apartment is really cold.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daniel Evans...what are the odds? I read your complete blog which had me hooked like a best selling novel, and have come to the conclusion that you and a certain classmate from Kahuku are perfect for each other. I decern this by the fact that if her writings were compared to yours, anyone would be scarcely able to derive the author between the two of you, based on the style and dare I say eloquence of the verse, content aside. Now see if you can guess of whom I speak. You once said that she would probably be your boss one day. Any clues?
lisa96762@gmail.com